- One on Ones and Two on Ones
- Group Presentations
What are One on Ones and Two on Ones?
- A one on one is when you meet face-to-face with one person to discuss an issue, while a two-on-one is for example, a situation where you’re the person leading the charge and you’re doing that for a teammate, so there’s two of you and one prospect.
- These types of meetings generally occur at places like Starbucks where you meet your potential customer for coffee or a restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- The goal of doing these face-to-face “presentations” is to gain that first level of confidence. Although this strategy is not something that can be super leveraged, basically because it’s not recorded, it is still a very powerful and effective strategy that all successful entrepreneurs should develop.
- This is a basic skill all entrepreneurs should learn and develop daily. Many people go to the Internet out of weakness or fear because they are either unwilling to get better at presenting face-to-face, or get better at having more confidence offline, or because they are just afraid.
- This is not only a very effective strategy, but one that will help you learn and build up the confidence to sit face-to-face with somebody and be able to present what it is that you have to offer.
- more effective
- more easily leveraged than one-on-ones or one-on twos.
- very powerful
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when doing Webinars.
- Think like a marketer — know your audience, remember the bottom line, make it easy to act, use the 4Ps: product, price, placement and promotion, and base your decisions on evidence.
- If you want to get a lot of people on a webinar, do not use your company name in the promotion of that webinar. Rather focus on the benefit. In your marketing, tell them what it DOES, not what it IS.
- At the end of your webinar, be very clear with directions.
- If you’re doing the Webinar personally and none of your teammates are marketing it, then have your link, but walk the people through the link. Don’t just say, “Go here and sign up.” Be specific with your instructions on what to do next.
Check out these two videos and see:
1) how to ensure that your Webinar goes smoothly
2) how to get a large portion of your registrants to actually show up for the Webinar.
According to many top internet marketers, is what we should all be doing. In fact they advocate that we should be doing videos daily.
The message is do Videos on everything…especially “How to” Videos…how to change your mindset (there’s tons of those that could be done), how to get more traffic, how to recruit, what to say to a prospect. There are millions of Videos you can make.
Why do Videos ? Because people are looking for education before they purchase. This is very important to understand. Most network marketers, because they don’t think like marketers, are out there pitching their sales page. “Hey, you want to buy this?” “Hey, you want to buy that?” “Have you heard of this?” “You want to buy this?” They’re not educating.
Educate and Learn to do education. You can do that very effectively through Videos. Try it and see what results you get.
Click here for a Great Course that will give you practical how-to tips on how to make simple, information packed Videos for your website, YouTube channel, sales proposals, client communication and training tools.
If you want to further develop the skill of how to better communicate with others, check out this product on how to improve your communications skills. Invest in yourself!