I thought about this question for weeks and came up with lots of answers. It took me a while to figure it out, and I’m still not sure if I have it figured out. Here are some of the things I came up with:
- Live Your Purpose
- Have a Meaningful Life
- The Present – not past or future
- Experience the Quality of Being
- Be All You Can Be
- Be What You were Meant to Be
And more as indicated in the poster above:
- Wise and still more…
- Humble and still more … I’m sure
Then I found some quotes that added even more depth to subject
- “Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry” … Mark Twain
- “I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” …
- “ Our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” …
- “ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” …
- “Be yourself, but always your better self.” … Karl G. Maeser
These quotes and these definitions make me realize again (I say again, because I realize this over and over and over) that we must all really, Really, REALLY work on figuring out what it is that we were put on this Earth to BE. What is your WHY? You need to figure it out!
G_D gave each and every one of us a mission to fulfill and complete for ourselves, for humanity and for G_D Himself. We all have a very specific reason to be here. Unfortunately many of us are never able to figure it out. What a loss for the human potential.
So how does one BE? There are many ways. Here are just a few:
- Mindful and aware
- Focus on what is happening right this minute
- Have Faith
- Be Grateful
It took a while, but I think I have it now. I think I know. It’s all of the above, but mostly it is BE what G_D intended you to be. HE gave us all the tools and potential to become and do something great in this world. Give yourself a chance to BE that person.
The best we will ever BE is to fill this potential with what we are being imbued. In other words, the best we will ever BE is what G_D is making us to BE, not what we are making. If you want to be the most fulfilled that you could ever BE, you have to be what you are. Nothing will be more gratifying than to BE what you are. Take advantage of that momentum, of what G_D is continually making you to BE and let yourself BE that person. Let go of who you think you are, BE who you truly are.
If this helped you and you got value, feel free to share with your teammates, on Facebook, and comment below.
P.S. If you want to learn more about how to Be, how to change and shift the paradigms that aren’t working for you, Click here. Register for this incredible livestream event and change your life.