Your Mindset will either help you succeed in life and business or make sure you will fail. There is much to learn about the mindset of a successful entrepreneur/business person which can be applied to success in life.
Today I will describe what a successful entrepreneurial Mindset looks like, what some of the most successful entrepreneurs say about mindset, and provide you with additional articles to read on this subject.
Let’s start with what the successful Mindset looks like. From A-Z, here are just some of the critical Mindset shifts you need to incorporate in your thinking:
- Avoid naysayers
- Love your Business and always be thinking about it, not just during the 8-hour work day
- Choose Courage over fear
- Be responsible for all Decisions good or bad
- Be Energetic every day
- Anticipate Failure, learn from it, and move on
- Be Grateful
- Peer over the Horizon to the next big thing that’s waiting to be done
- Be Inquisitive, Inquiring and Inspirational
- Enjoy the Journey
- Know that you have to look at things differently
- Embrace and be passionate about Lifelong Learning
- Spend Money and invest in yourself
- Know your Numbers
- Become an Organized planner
- Care about Performance and Process
- Don’t Quit
- Enjoy breaking the Rules
- Be Self–reliant and confident
- Be willing to Take risks
- Know that your new normal will be feeling Uncomfortable
- Hold both short and long-term Visions simultaneously
- Have a purpose, a vision and a WHY
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Believe in Yourself
- Get out of your Comfort Zone
Who are some of the most successful entrepreneurs out there and what do they say about Mindset?
- Tony Robbins – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-BlUDquSG0
- Richard Branson – http://blog.iqmatrix.com/richard-branson
- Guy Kawasaki – http://guykawasaki.com/the_effort_effe/
- Zig Ziglar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yZKkAqDXU
- Seth Godin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBrRLI4ozag
Here are some links to a few great articles about Mindset.
In closing, remember that Life begins at the end of your Comfort Zone and working on your Mindset will take you there. Taking these steps will take you to the next level of transformation and to a higher consciousness, self-awareness and your true potential.
If this helped you and you got value, feel free to share with your teammates, on Facebook, and comment below.
P.S. If your would like to get access to the system that helped me start my online business, click here and get started today!
P.S.S. Download the FREE PDF Report I wrote on “The Truth about Internet Marketing… ” and see what it takes to succeed.