Accomplishments in March –
OVERALL PLAN FOCUS FOR MARCH was to build relationships and increase number of Leads – Did I accomplish these goals in March? See below ** for the answer.
Again as in other months, my Accomplishments in March far exceeded my expectations. I realize every month how important it is for me to documents these accomplishments because with this visual I wouldn’t KNOW what I did. Without this visual I wouldn’t be able to recognize the effort and congratulate myself –these are key to keeping it all going for me.
Continue reading Accomplishments in March 2015
February was very productive
In addition to focusing on launching solo ads, much more was accomplished. Go here to see what …
(Even just comparing February and January accomplishments, I see that over the course of that one month I taught myself how to make Pretty Link work in my clicks! I remember how frustrated I was just 4 weeks ago about not being able to do that. And now I do. Subject of another post?- “Keep trying until you get it, because eventually you will (get it if you keep trying).
I love it when a plan comes together. Time for another celebration!!
Continue reading Plan for March 2015
Accomplishments in February – far exceeded the Plan for February
Let’s take a look at my Accomplishments in February. Continue reading Accomplishments in February
The Plan for February…
The plan for February 2015 now has more categories of activities to implement. It includes a carryover of ideas that were generated in January (listed in n green font below) as well as new activities.
Finish the following posts:
- Be your Own Coach?
- marketing messages are exaggerated – expose The truth about Internet Marketing
- MOBE Newbies
- Work on resources Page (David Risely session 16)
- Do it your way with some structure – ok to look at emails, ok to check in with facebook, ok to communicate with people incorporate these in daily action plan
- What is the no. 1 important thing? Traffic, Mindset, Sales, The Big Why,
- Post about blogs, how to start one, refer to and advertise Dave Risley’s blog, 30 challenge, academy and Vitaliy’s
- MOBE/MTTB review
Publish at least 4 posts a week
Follow up emails
- Produce 7 follow emails per week
- Go to No. 7 in email follow ups by Matt re: 1:1 coach
- Michel Larin WSGT email
Follow up emails
- Produce 7 follow-up emails per week
- post at least every other day
- 1 exposure per day = 28
- 1 follow up per day = 28
- learn HAS Back office
- publicize inspiration post on Google and LinkedIn;
- find out about customer relationship management (CRM)system
- research top marketing gurus
- investigate different lead generation software
- Set up/figure out pretty link
- RSS Feeds – how do they work
- How to connect posts when they are related
- Showing the post summary instead of the entire post –
- How to make side bar different in each post? How to remove where I want it removed
Each person has their own way of doing things. The Plan approach for me works best. I thrive on lists of things to do and the feeling of accomplishment when I check off those items on the list. Then I can visually see the progress I am making.
Let me know what works for you. What gets you to a place of accomplishment? How do you track your progress?
If this helped you and you got value, feel free to share with your teammates, on Facebook, and comment below.
Sara Metzger’s Start an Online Business Blog
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/sara26.metzger?fref=ts
P.S. If your would like to get access to the system that helped me get started with my business and so much more, Click here now
P.S.S. Download the FREE PDF Report I wrote on “The Truth about Internet Marketing… ” and see what it takes to succeed.
Accomplishments in January
January was very productive. I love it when a plan comes together. Coaches, mentors, and personal development gurus all say we should celebrate our accomplishments. So here I am celebrating January.
Continue reading Accomplishments in January 2015
The First Plan
So I had my realizations. But now it’s time to get on to the next phase. I need to Formulate a Plan and start implementing what I learned so far. I have so much more to learn, but now learning is going to have to share its time with implementing.
Continue reading The First Plan